User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    i miss my best friend ross; i haven't seen him in 1 month and 12 days! (he counted) And, I miss my baseball boots that i ripped. Ooh, and i ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Billy and Indie

    Thats good, a little confusing but good. I really liked that I have to read the next bit. Great work!! :D

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter names?

    I like them, it gives you a slight idea what's going to happen next. There's just not enough chapter names...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay!!!! THAT WAS INTERESTING!!! I learnt about an Areida!! and Matt, your eyes are cool... I vont your eyes, my eyes are just black *sniffles*

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is cool and pwetty and likes posting her pictures on the pic bit :D

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Guardian of Heaven Chapter 1

    I think you need to describe everything a lot more than what you have. Nice work anyway, try reading more books, it helps :D And if you're planning on writing ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: an experiment in something new

    Nice, I could read it without getting bored and wanting to read something else. Nice work. :D I wish I could help you more, but I can't because I ain't ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, Carmina

    Wow! You're getting married?! Great news!! And your work amazes me, please write a book and sell it, you're work is amazing!! :D

    Jul 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Book of Rock

    Oh well, I liked it, and was good enough for me. :D

    Jul 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: T.O.B.O.C.F - Chapter TWO!! I think... Yeah... Read Pwease

    CHAPTER TWO!! YAY! We stood there, no words coming out of our cold mouths, it was now raining so hard I felt I really was in a shower. I just ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teenage OutBursts Of Cliche Fun

    Am I one of those people you blocked? Anyway, it's not bad, it could be told better, and don't ask me how because I can't come up with anything creative. ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Guilliotine

    Does look very twisted... Nice though ^^

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    See the first one you did?! I KNEW it was Sakura out of cardcaptors!! KNEW IT!! So it must be good if I knew who she was. Great work!! Cardcaptors ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Toast!

    Wow... A toaster.... :shock:

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: MOOM! I found a Pickle...

    Looks like: Shes trying to squash the pickle into the wall with her head turned the wrong way!! :D The pickle rawks btw.

    Jul 29, 2005


Carpe Diem
— Catullus