User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Farewell

    ...Who the hell are you?

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary

    As long as it's planes to America that's going to explode... My Chris is alright. Man, that is scary.

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewwwo

    Gawddd you baby. :]]! I was once thirteen... stupid age. fourteen's better. Gettt mee? :] Even though I'm not a greeter, welcome to the site and if you wanna chat; ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Filth and Finery

    Wow, the detail and thought put into this is outstanding. One can tell that you put great thought into this piece. I can clearly visualize what is going on. You ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Grim's Little Cousin

    Ah. Thanks. The blouse does actually need a little more detail. Thanks Dono. :]

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Grand Re-Opening Contest Winners

    LMFAO! OMGZZZ I WON SOMETHING. *Feels all special inside*

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I had a really weird dream... I dreamt that there was a small hairdressing room in my school. So I went in there... and they started cutting this doll's hair... ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Grim's Little Cousin

    Haha. I've never managed to get the hang of colouring. I need more pratice. I'll remember that next time. Kay? So there is there anything you actually like? You're a ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Grim's Little Cousin

    Something rough I done. Ew. Ew. Ew. :] I actually hate it. The colouring sucks and so does the body. But MEH, it's something. :]

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: YWS Skinning

    The YWS Dark is MUCH better. Thank you.

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Yooooo. Welcome, kay? :]

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: OMFGSH. it's CAMIE! :]

    Omgzzz. Aw naw. Kidding onn. Hey. Welcome to the site, yo! Any questions, ask any of the mentors or what everr. Kay? If you wanna chat I'm here. I get ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Matt, don't make me eat you. :P I'm not that hot. ;]

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ME AND ANNA OMGZ SHUT UP YOU COW. :]]]] You love us... really. :]

    Aug 1, 2006


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats