User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    Sponson, this work is good, and I know you're just jealous :wink: Well, well, well... HUNTER, great work as usual. Keep it up, I want to see more of your ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay! Muse, you really suit your hair up like that!! Pretty xD And Hunter, You had to wear orange? Hee, it suits you anyway!!

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Okay About Hope?

    Hope is a nice name to use. :D Also, Im not a big fan of Maths, actullay its my worst subject but oh well... I ain't really seen you that ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Hey that is pretty good!! I like... Carry on!! :D

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Again

    Why you so good at song making? xP This one's really good! Damn it... I can't help ya... But its good, keep it up :D

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: pick it up (not finished)

    Wow, its good. I can't really say much because I'm so rubbish at doing these sort of things. So I'm no use to you, but apart from that, its pretty ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    I went and saw it with Emma and yes, it is a good film. Emma was soo scared :lol: It's ok though cause it was tense to watch. Especially when ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Sabradan!! I like your green t-shirt!! xP Hee, kiss me Im irish... lol And Inertia, is it me or is that really dark? I can hardly make you out... :? ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    An ant because they're so small but are kinda intelligent. When I was on holiday me, my mum and dad were watching a bunch of ants taking a fly to ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I PREDICT A RIOT!

    My mum and dad were in the same LIFT as them!!! And the same HOTEL as them.... They were at a concert kaiser chiefs were playing some songs, even if ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Interested?

    Yeah... *confused*

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    WTF?! What's happened to ur head lollipop? or am I just stupid and I cant see it...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has a name and erm... hi!!! :D

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I posted this in my blog, but...lmao....

    Stop fighting all of you.... Don't get my chickens on you... VIOLENCE IS EVIL!!! My work here is done.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack

    Awwww don't worry be happy now!!! *gives everyone toffee*

    Jul 30, 2005


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat