User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    I used to watch Sesame Street... Then it stopped showing so couldn't watch it any more.. *sniffles* Oh well... I love watching them puppet shows when you go out somewhere ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    OMG!! I can't believe my friend wants to live there!! No way am I going to Australia..... Eek, I'll be dead before I could get off the plane!!!!

    Aug 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass! YAY!

    Sweet!! I still need to read the rest of them..... This is getting confusing.. I must fly now!!! BYEEEEE

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    Erm..... He looks sad... Or its a she.. Awww... Nice art though, could've of made them smaller!

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its not working!!!

    Yeah what ever she said... HANG IN THERE, ITS TOUGH, I KNOW!! *walks off*

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    What people don't realize when they are in that situation is how hard it is for ours to help them. Its difficult, because you're so scared you might say something ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Lucky.... *sniffs*

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    NEVER!!! Its my cranberry juice... Its got my name on it!! Unless ya wanna share it! ...But I have to have the most...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    *walks to ZZAP* *Steals cranberry juice* *Walks off again*

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Might be hypnotized!!!! *scary music*

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Erm.......... Got confused xD

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    *walks over* Lets be happy and eat toffeeeeeeeeeeeee... *walks off*

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Of course people hate green day! People hate the killers too, every band and singer or what ever has people that hate them. Common sense would tell you that xD ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Lives in a place that is hotter than hell.... Woha... AMAZING

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    :shock: Its..... Its..... Still messy... Or is it cos you got sooooo much stuff? Nice room, I like your teddies!!!

    Aug 1, 2005


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien