User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: incomplete

    Thats cool, confusing for me... (maybe because I have such a short attention span) I'd like to see more of this!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    I love bananas...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She turns to the girl with the bottle, Molly barking at her wanting this person to play with her, Emma sighs and takes a hold of her dog's collar telling ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Gets hyper easily.... And kills skunks... *narrows eyes*

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Molly! Get here now!" She shouts at her dog, A guy with blond her comes up to her, she looks at him, while her dog happily chases her tail, ignoring ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    You can draw!!! Honest!!

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its not working!!!

    I know, I know... I want to swear on here, but I hold it in, only because its a writing site. I only say big swear words when I'm mega ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo

    Wow! A really old person!! xD Welcome!!

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    I'll try!! :D A young girl looking around about, 15, with curly dark brown hair, and a light sprinkle of light freckles on her face, wearing a baggy pair of ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    Wait.. But I'm using I.E at my dad's work and I can see it... *walks off confused*

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: Once Upon a Time Land Gone Wrong

    A very cute prince came up to her and started to poke her on the stomach, even if her big eyes where staring at the cute guy. "Wake up!" He ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    I can see it!! Hahahaha!! xD But thats because I'm at my dad's work on one of the computers there... Hmm... Am I aloud to point out the mistakes? :? ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Pastel Unicorn: The Promise

    Wow, it was very good. I think people at the age of eight or younger would like this sort of stuff. And like other people say you would be a ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blade of Everafter (Chapter Summary)

    It actually sounds pretty good, and infact I would like to read this when it comes out, even though I would have some idea of the plot. It would be ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Crooks and Nannies

    Bravooooo!!! And I read it!! ALL of it!! Great, I wish I had seen this before! Sorry! :?

    Aug 2, 2005


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)