User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has three libraries which is walking distance... Lucky!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks at her, still not knowing her name, she takes a long gulp of her drink, enjoying every bit of it. A sudden burp exits her mouth she blushes, ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    I don't care really, as long as I have socks I'm alright!! xD

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma comes back with a few bottles of beer in her hands, she comes up to Ari and the other girl and offers them one each. With a huge smile ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma narrows her eyes, but then smiles a little. "It's just the beach I go to, oh and remember you go with the army, I hate that sort of stuff ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma smiles at Ari, so what if her dad says never to trust a guy with a gun, maybe she could hold it. "I'm from around her, Ari. Moved here ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "I.. Erm.. I'll be right back!" She says, Emma then runs up the hilly bit, past the party area with her dog running ahead of her. Two minutes later she ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma smiles, happy that she isn't really going alone, she takes a glance at the man with the gun and up the hilly part of the beach where her house ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: politics

    Erm... Well.... A different type of story, but well written... Erm.. Nice work...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma stares at the man, who is with her dog Molly. She nods taking in Molly, holding onto her collar to put on her lead. "Erm.. Yeah," She answers the ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She looks round to see where her dog went to, and sees a man with a gun on his back pet her dog, her heart stops, a man with a ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    Its like swearing, but ain't illegal!! It ain't twice as bad as swearing... Stupid...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    To be honest (AND PLEASE DONT HATE ME) when reading the hobbit, it got boring it was so hard for me to picture what was going on in the story. ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Like I said before, that is pretty good. Infact it great! Carry on as you amy, I'm going to keep on reading!

    Aug 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drugs Or Me.

    Hey they is good! One of the best I read. Great detail!! Wow... *walks off dazzled*

    Aug 4, 2005


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore