User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: a lil bit bout moi

    Helloo!! Welcome to the site, you'll find your way about her easily! And I'm sure some of our older members would love to read the story you have been working ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ok because I am evil, 100% I'll post my pic... With my really rubbish cam!! ME: ME: And... Heres my sister!! Now thats what you call pretty! Ha and she's ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Yep! Do you want a bottle? Ari was being a pain and didn't want one, or if he did... I can't remember..." She says, She hands him a bottle.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks at the guy with the blond hair, she taps his back and gives a smile, "I didn't catch your name. Or that other girls... You left me remember? ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This is way funny

    You got that right, a funny guy doing something funny and it is shown everywhere. One silly little joke gone into something too far... Oh well... Hes funny xP

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma jumps down, landing on two feet then follows him.She yawns, drinking alot makes her tired for some reason, she has her fun then she just dies down. She stares ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    YAY!! Jack: Heehee, your hair seems to grow fast... Or is that just me? sabradan: Wow it looks hot in those pictures... and the frogpole looks so cute!!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Erm.. Thanks," she syad, as Ari helps her up, She manages to get up, she looks over and smiles, feeling a little dizzy she sits down on the rock top, ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay!! areida07 you're soo pretty! Why?!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Who's David?" She asks, "Why you gots a gun?"

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma turns to see a man walking up to her, she backs away, not knowing who it is, with the bottles still in her hands. She then squints her eyes ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Picture album thingymajiggers!

    I've seen some of da photos.... O.o

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipop's Gallery!

    Amazin' work lollipop!! As usual!!! Just great!!! YAY!!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Unbelievable Conversation

    lol, I didn't get it either, but its pretty good... *walks off confused*

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    (eek, how on earth am I meant to catch up! xP) Emma who is still at the party area has just realized that all those people she had met earlier ...

    Aug 5, 2005


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi