-
Re: tips for journal-style?
Yeah, blogs could be pretty useful!!
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: How come nobody uses the chatroom eh?
Yeah! The sounds rawked... 'Welcome'
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.
Heehee... Wait... He dies?! O.o Hurry up with the next bit then!
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
She handed back his canteen and sighed, "I barely know you, why would I be giving out my details? Well... We moved here cos my dad's company had moved and ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I was close! xP
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
(heehee) Emma looks at the guy put his t-shirt on, "Awww don't put your t-shirt on, it ain't that cold..." She says, She turns her head to the sea again, ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations DarkerSarah!
Yay!! Well done! *has a party for you*
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Wooha, ok lets get rolling with the comments!! Whooo!! Fontroy: Yay!! Hee hee!! Fool: The picture is soo cool, even if it is in black and whie, I could never ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: What's On Your iPod?
I'm getting one!! YAY!! *skips off to wait by the front door, to wait for it to come through*
Aug 7, 2005 -
Re: Nice to meet all of you
Yay! Welcome to the site!! Do you like Harry Potter by any chance? O.o
Aug 7, 2005 -
Re: Nothing Else Matters (will probably change the name)
Aww thats so sad at the end! I think this is pretty good, we get a history of why this is happening and we know what the characters should look ...
Aug 7, 2005 -
Re: A Birthday Letter
Hee hee, That rawks!! He'll love that!
Aug 7, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Cash Machine - Hard-Fi
Aug 7, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Lmao! Wait till teo sees this, he's going to go mad!! And TBR, nice foot...
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma looks around, impressed then the guy with the black clothes comes over and sits down, she raises an eyebrow. "Who the hell is he? Is he David?" She asks, ...
Aug 6, 2005
