-
Re: My Greeting now my Goodbye
Or me!! Wait... No you can't... Your money isn't in pounds... *mumble*
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Has ONE!!
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.
Noooo!! Pwease don't leave!! Because I never see you on msn either!! *grabs onto you* :cry:
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Has the best avvie in the world because Foamy rawks all!!
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Life Drawing: An Excuse to see Naked People
erm... Ok, a great description, you detailed everything, and made me forget you were 13 >.
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.
At least he doesn't need to worry about his maths test :D
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ (Aaaah!! I am?! Wait... So I am! xD) Is a great person because you give out welcome prezzies to everyone!!
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Help!!
Oooooh it sounds pretty good! You'll have to tell me when you post it! Because I'll need to read it!
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Is even more cool! xP
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma hangs her head and looks at her feet, "Sorry," She mutters, "And no, I'm not Jewish, but my papa is... And my gran but we hardly see each other... ...
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ O.o Is cool!! Heehee...
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Son of Man part 1
What the Hell Ryan? There was no need to bag Reichieru like that you loser! I haven't been here for long, but I know that this site is about writing ...
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Loves TBR!! (I'd never think it would be you two together!!) *quickly hides*
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Goodbye! *huggles*
Haha! I can still view all her art when I go to schooool with her!! Aww why you leavin anyway lolli?!
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]
I commented!! And great! Yay!! And pooooor Tucker!! I hope he lives!! :cry: (even though I've already read the story xP)
Aug 8, 2005
