User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    is it me or is it the fact that Snoink's pictures ain't showing up... >.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    I've been bullied my whole life. You don't get used to being stepped on. Yes you do actually, but only certain people, other people like surprising you when they are ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Oooooh... I think I gets it now!! Rei! I hardly know you! But from what I do know, you're great! Brad's like that, he can be mean.. You just gots ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    *is either confused by what you mean, or hasn't read the post right*

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour!

    Heylo Adam! That name rawks by the way! :wink: Please enjoy! And come back again! :D

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Da Komic for Da Ladz!

    lmao!! Good one Sponson!! xD

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    At least come onto msn! I miss you :cry:

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1) Ipod Shuffle... 2) Daddy!! 3) And... Ipod Shuffle!!!

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks at Ari with disgust. "You like being in the army? The army's suicide!!" She spits, Ivy looks at her then Joshua "How old are y'all?" She asks, "15..." ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    YAY!!

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks up at Ari, "Don't worry... She probably forgot..." She says to him,

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Has an avatar that I can see... O.o

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She stares at Ari then shakes her head with an angry exprestion. "I'm not gonna go out and 'learn' more about this country, it isn't paradise living here you know... ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...

    Heylo!! Just to tell you, you will love this site if you love writing! Please enjoy your stay!

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am me

    I gots a question... What is your fav beatles song?!

    Aug 10, 2005


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria