User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    maybe shes aloud?

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    I dont know, did they?

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Kelly Clarkson

    yay! I like that song.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is it because god ate peaches?

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    hekategirl.... Its very... Erm.... Interesting.... I LIKE MINE!! I've just started to change it... but what makes me angry is the fact have over 100 avvies ready, but most of ...

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yeah.. I think my computer is jealous... DAMN YOU COMPUTER!! HI!!

    Aug 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass!

    Wow... The last one I read, he was going to kiss someone... Now he's somewhere else... With blood... :shock: Wow... I need to keep up with the time.

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    That's strange... they're hosted by Imageshack. Two of thekm are GIFs, the first two, and the rest are JPGs. Do I have to join imageshack to see them? :?

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: For Sponson Light

    OK.... *pokes TBR in the eye then walks off into the distance*

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ (Heehee.. Sorry xD) Is cool, and has a coll avatar, because cats rule 100%

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Ok...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    I want to be a fairy... but Im just a stupid human...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ (heehee not anymore xD) Is cool!! xD

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Hates herself at the moment, even if she has no need to.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Other Re: Enigmatic Lunatics

    Heehee, thats funny xD (maybe because I had no idea what you were saying! xP)

    Aug 12, 2005


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb