User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    lmao!! 'clean restrooms' Heehee!

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    Nearly all the nice pretty avvies that I really want to show is over 10MB and they are all in the 100 x 100 range!! I want to show off ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Other Re: Flatulence. The Truth.

    Eh, whilst we're here: Sitting in a school assembaly. The teacher has just stopped talking, when, all of a sudden one of my friends let it rip. And this wasn't ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Night of the Vampires

    Ah a newbie. Welcome, there is a few things I see in this story that concern me. The first is the number of weapons. They have a Katana, Whip, and ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do chickens know anything?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    Heehee!! Around, all around, the shadows gather. My dread grows as the stroke of death falls against my naked soul. It wounds me, and darkly my blood drips to the ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    Sk, your other avvie with the shadow knight words on it rawks!! it's so unfair that you have a limit to how big it's meant to be!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its not working!!!

    No marrying this thing called a Jack!!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    aaaaah! The evil red eyes!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I don't know if Nate CAN change it... I have my own phpBB site (even though it's phpBBforfree :P) and I can't change the avvie size... Though it was automatically ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    Well... My dogs eats: Chinese, chips, curry, pie, mash, and stuff.... But would I feed them Sunny D? NO!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I think he could change it... Didn't he make a post about it or something? Saying why he wouldn't make it any bigger? :l And is there a way to ...

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    I write because I have so many ideas in my head that I need to write down! Most of them I never manage to finish, but the ones I do, ...

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How come nobody uses the chatroom eh?

    Please dont use the caps lock, it makes me feel like you're shouting at me!! EEEEEKKKK!!!

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Knight Templars Honurary Souls or Satanic Being

    Sorry, But I don't really care... It sounds too confusin, and I've heard about this in my life.

    Aug 14, 2005


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19