-
Re: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
I think they go yellow.
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: Hooray! It's school time again!
Lucky you. About every interesting site has been banned from our school's internet it's unbelievable. And schooollll... SUCKS
Sep 6, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
LOL! Matt. That's the most random bunch of pictures... ever. :]]] Diggin' the Slipknot sweatband. Wouldn't mind having that myself. Chevy, thanks. :] I love your hair. You have such ...
Sep 6, 2006 -
Re: Myspace!
I want a new one but I can't be bothered.
Aug 31, 2006 -
Re: Fluent In Spanish? I Need Help To Produce YWS Spanish
Ooooh my god! You've watched the Cheech and Chong movies? Those movies are the most funniest random stoner films ever. Anwayy... nice. ;]
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Haha. I got a Cannon. :]]]]]! New pictures with my new hairstyle. :] Pretty gay but I've gotten used to it. I miss my old hair though.
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: Her Mother's Sanity
Haha thank you very much for the help. I do understand where you are coming from Snoink. As it was done more than half a year ago. I just wanted ...
Aug 19, 2006 -
Re: Her Mother's Sanity
So any tips or help?
Aug 19, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
Scotland. MAN! IM SO BLOODY BORING. *goes in a huff*
Aug 15, 2006 -
Re: In Development: Choose Your Own Adventure on YWS
Oh my god! I love it. It's like a little game. :]
Aug 13, 2006 -
Re: In Development: Choose Your Own Adventure on YWS
Sounds pretty good anyway. :]
Aug 13, 2006 -
Re: Funny Ads on YWS
I like the Smiley Ads where you put your mouse over it and it goes: "Hellllooooooo!" I keep going over it like really quickly. LOLOLOL.
Aug 12, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"I love you, byeee!" :] To my darling Chris. *misses him already*
Aug 12, 2006 -
Re: Funny Ads on YWS
If I say shex. But without the 'H', whould shex adverts come up? *halo*
Aug 12, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Writing fancies Wafffleeeees.
Aug 12, 2006
