User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    "trains and bus's were just bombd in london england a terrorist attack so plz place a hash key mark along with a dead rose at the begginging of ur msn ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Likes giving free prezzies to everyone, which is really cool!

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    a brush.... :\

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks around, folding her arms, feeling cold somehow, she walks up to Ari and gives a weak smile, "Its your choice to stay on in the army, just want ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    What good would forwarding that email do? Just because a few people send an email out does absolutely nothing to stop the crime. There's loads of street crime in England ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I think personally, that smacking is wrong, including when your own mum and dad that smack you across the head for stupid things. When I was little, I was smacked ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Please tell me you'll still chat on Yahoo msn!!! Oh and welcome back!! xD

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    I hate them too!!! I just delete them though...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ (Have you watched lost then? It rawks! Heehee, and so does Charlie!! I think... IS THAT HIS NAME?!) And has an avatar done by bobo which has now left!

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Likes the word 'spiffy'

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    That so not fair, if only I was aloud to be homeschooled... You're all so lucky... *walks off muttering to self*

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    KING KONG!! :P Laptop Or Computer? (I know, bet its been said a thousand times before >.

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Is an alien.... Wait, no... You're a human too?

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Other Re: Flatulence. The Truth.

    heehee!! I hate farting when I'm near someone it is sooo embarrassing...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Knows that Reichieru is happy.

    Aug 16, 2005


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss