-
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
Yay! Nites DEAD! Yay! Wait... No!... Booo...
Aug 23, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
yay! PARTY!! xD
Aug 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Posts WAY too much in this thread.
Aug 22, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
(you should of given me ten because charlie from lost is hot, PLUS its a good show :wink: )
Aug 22, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
is it meant to move? My computer's stupid, so I can only give you a 4/10 because I cant see it move! :cry:
Aug 22, 2005 -
Re: I'm Back!
Aaaah! Nate! *jumps up and down* *falls through the floor* We missed ya, and you sound like ya had a great summer! xD
Aug 22, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Yay! Dm, you look pretty! and if don't like the flicky bit, grow your fringe! Yay! I'll bet you'll suit it! And, yesh black and white rawks! It can hide ...
Aug 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Is clever but childish at the same time.
Aug 20, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
I hate kids who try to steal my little sister's friends! :evil:
Aug 20, 2005 -
Re: It's great to be here!
HIYA!!! It's great that your here! Yay! more members! I can't wait to see your work!
Aug 20, 2005 -
Re: Child discipline
The problem with spanking is that they do not work on older children, who may or may not be conditioned to a spanking. In this case, other methods of punishment ...
Aug 19, 2005 -
Re: Child discipline
Some people KNOW how to follow rules... Others (like me) have no idea when they're being cheeky or rude. Thats what normally get me hit! And hitting ain't going to ...
Aug 19, 2005 -
Re: Life Drawing: An Excuse to see Naked People
okay what aboot me blog is it okay then. heehee, course its alright, i have no control over THAT! :P :P :P
Aug 19, 2005 -
Re: Life Drawing: An Excuse to see Naked People
Really good liz love you but i ws did not read this at school, because i i don't know well you get the drift OKAY FONTROY!! I really had enough ...
Aug 19, 2005 -
Re: *gack*
Are you saying that everyone has to speak in proper english when they're sending emails and talking to people on msn? They should try. Being a grammar geek, it drives ...
Aug 19, 2005
