User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Is a History freak? O.o

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    Whooo thats pretty wierd, but funky at the same time, i have to see more of this stuff! ;)

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    hey great comic but when I click on your links I just get a blank page?

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches a la Harley!

    I love the shoes and puppy! whooo!! Draw more, or... I dont know... Hmmm

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Posts too much in this topic.

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    DAMN ZE WORLD! I can not read... Now you know... *walks off* *comes back with a box of toffee* FREE TOFFEE FOR EVERYONE!!!

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    NO WAY!! Omg I love your dad!! *worships him* I KNOW SOMEONE WHOZ DAD HELPED MAKE THE ENGLISH SAILOR MOON VOICES THING!! WHOOOO

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Greg, you stole my fame!! DAMN YOU!!!!!! Oh and yay for your mum!!! And silly Liz... What ever she is doing... NICE BAG!! ...Fame stealer... *narrows eyes*

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I cant see you Matt! I knew my computer hates me! And Niteowl, hehe in the first picture you look scary, like you're thinking of something evil >.< but you ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    YAY! Wait.. Whats a dubber?

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    You're all weird, how can you look forward to school?! I was enjoying my almost never-ending lie-ins. *cries*

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Beatle Songs

    1)Eleanor Rigby 2)Yellow Submarine The two songs rawk!!

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    I want everything to be sad, with very sad music and I want it to be in a church while I be cremated or what ever. While that is happening ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cow

    I... Like... Chickens... They're so weak and feeble which makes them special to me... I dont care if they're born to be eaten, theres more chickens than humans, they could... ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoi hoi!

    Omg! I so totally love your name to like, bits! x] Ok, sorry I was trying to be American (NO offense taken) But honestly that songs rawks all. Oh my, ...

    Aug 25, 2005


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2