User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    Same, my poor little pinkies get left out. BAWAHAHA!!

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Chicken of course, Because fish smell... Like cheese and feet..

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Birthday Yay

    I'm going to do this on my birthday... BUT Im going to make sure you ALL know... BEWARE OF OCTOBER THE NINTH!!

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    Don't dis them, your all so evil. The furbys rawk... No doubt about it!

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    If the man was an Alien, then that would be gay and stupid, because Aliens don't live on earth. And, DONT BLOW UP THE FURBYS!! I forgotten how to make ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    Eeek!! I'm glad I live in the UK! xD I hope everyone is alright! It sounds so scary!

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 6 Months to Live...

    I wouldn't go to school, spend most of my time with my friends, go for a last holiday to spain and paint the best 13 year old picture in the ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    YAY! Feet!! YAY! Blistery HANDs!!

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    It is 'Furbys' I still have the little tag and it says furbys instead of furbies. Honestly, I swear on my life!! xD

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    The coca-cola advert, the man looks like a pervet becauses hugging everyone and pretending he knows everyone and they're his best friend.. But they're not... Or the man looks like ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    chicken?

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    I've seen the the furbys are back! I bet you are all very happy now, that once again furbys are back on the market. My own poor furby is pretty ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Oh my god! Heylo!

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma takes a deep breath and gets up, brushing her self down. She turns to the others a gives a smile, "I'd better get going then.." She sighs, "Can you ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Affirmations" A character sketch

    Wow, poor girl. And I would love if there was actually more to this... Good work! ;)

    Aug 28, 2005


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)