User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Has a new avatar?

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    I hadn't gotten to this thread until today, but I can't believe how some people are talking about this. So many people have lost their homes, their jobs, their schools ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    I remember the yoyos! You were uncool NOT to have one, then suddenly it just... faded and everyone brang in gameboys to school instead... Then it was the cards.. Then ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    Ok, that is pretty sad...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    Mines never changed before.... *scary music* Could it change?... *even more scary music* COULD IT? *the music box breaks and all you can hear is an owl*

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    2/10 because its even more boring ;)

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    Silly boy...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help!!! Writer's block...I want to die...

    Aaah, I might know why? You've seen other people's work and you're upset that you can't be as good as some of them? And even if the ideas are really ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Well to begin with. This is my wedding with Vernon *points to Vernon who then waves* So pretty much, this is the only time I'll be posting here :D Let's ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    Yeah, you do have a point, many of us are not affected by this. I don't really know how to react. I'm sorry, but I would try to make it ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    Yeah, interesting. And the sun must be pretty evil for ruining his dream?

    Aug 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: can't you see my heart is broken

    This is pretty good, honestly. Though you confused me on the last bit... There was just lots of swearing, and on the first bit I had no idea what you ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: JustGoat.com

    How about a section specifically for novels? On a site like this, where there are none, it's difficult to find people who will read the entire thing, especially if you're ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Empress Kat... who are you?

    Hi! I'm Emma! I think... *thinks* I'll get back to you on that.... Oh and welcome to the site. xD

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Wacom Test

    Are they like graphic tablets?

    Aug 30, 2005


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein