User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    That is really good! But Also.... “The coffee place, down there,” I pointed to the joint and carried on, “So I was walking home and I saw him in an ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never thought you'd see me again, eh? MWAHAHA!

    Yay! You described that very well ;) ARE YOU SURE YOUR.... Wait... How old are you again? *thinks*

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    ^ Noooooo Don't say that! FOR THAT YOU GET 0/10!! *goes in a huff*

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Has a very cute pig sig!! I like pigs.... *wonders off*

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    Then... Why.... Is... It... Called... The.... COOKIE MONSTER? DAMN THE FRUIT AND VEG! US KIDS WONT LISTEN TO THE COOKIE MONSTER ANYMORE! I'm done now.... :D

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Likes to comment on people OR likes getting them ;)

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 Because I hate Knights...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kisses

    You must always have a taller man, and because then it looks cute!! Its very good, but your downfall is how you draw them, your lines are too short... I ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ikklebeastie

    Tut tut, Troy and Marching gurl, don't start lying to the new people now... You know you're not mad... Not as mad as.... ME! Okay, thats a lie... But don't ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    It was down all yesterday for me... :cry:

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible,

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Well... I was looking at Bobo's blog, and came across... THAT!!! So I looked it up on the web and decided to look for it at the web... And I ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Pet Humour

    The first one (to me) Is pretty badly done...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    What you people don't realize is that shes growing up... She's probably going to grow out of this 'punk' fade and become like Britany Spears for all we know.. Lets ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Fearless - The Bravery... WHOOOO PARTY!!

    Sep 3, 2005


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind