User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Ooooh I want to know what Hell looks like!! :evil:

    Sep 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Coming

    Wow, that is pretty good and I would like to know what is wrong with the man, poor thing. I wish I could help you, but to me you are ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: W I P Banner

    You spelt 'younge' wrong... But very VERY good, I wish I could come up with something like that... Damn you :P

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks at Ari and pauses for a moment, thinking why she wanted to go, then she remembers and gives a yawn, maybe she should just stay... No one is ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    This person I liked looked at me! And that made me happy.... DON'T ASK!! *hides*

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Month, August

    What is up with this knighting? AAAAHH!! Oh yeah, well done Snoink, I knew you'd get it! YAY! PARTY! Now..... About this age and sex of yours.... Really..... *forgets and ...

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Areida why do you get normal? My trait snapshot says I'm WIERD! Lucky.... :P

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Alright then, I will! :wink:

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    I haven't turned 35 yet, so I'm so happy xD Oh, and welcome to the site, its fun and.... Interesting?

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    I HATE: McFly - They're just gay. Blue - So are they, plus their songs suck Westlife (and any other kind of boybands like that) - They're all the same! ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Nice picture Hunter and Jack xD And Aniar... What about your picture?

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    (Charlie is one of the people from 'Lost' and don't tell me you haven't heard of it or seen it, because I live in scotland too ;) ) I rated ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Fitness- All about it

    ooooh thats interesting, I think I might go for a walk...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • General Articles Re: J.K Rowling Biography

    Nice, I didn't know some of them facts!

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Like a Knife Through Cheese

    That was a good poem, I really feel sorry for the cheese though... I don't really read poems, and then comment on them, so you must be special. ;)

    Sep 4, 2005


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance