User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Because the Americans wanted to be different! :P

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    HAHA!! :P

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Sounds like fun! I have to wait for a pretty long time...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Now thats why everytime I spent realize it said it was wrong... Anyway, the English way sounds and looks MUCH better. :P

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    SK: Whoaa!! You look nothing like what I expected! (I always say that, don't i?" Hey, I have a question for everyone...did I look like anything like you expected when ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    Its rubbish, you know that as soon as you look at it, just delete it.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    4/10 because its boring :P

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    That mobile three phone thing that thing that says: 'three, we like to play' Well, as I was saying its the one with the dirty music, it disturbs me, with ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    What... Updates?

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    areida07 can you actually drive? Thats pretty funky ;) Djinni you're very pretty, lucky!! Sk.... At last.... I mean, yes, very nice? And I think your hair rawks, its so ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Sandra Silkpuss... Nice..... *shudders*

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: W I P Banner

    Silly boy :P

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma laughs and shakes her head, her curly hair jumping about. "No thanks, I ain't ever smoked, and might not... I just... I don't know... How can you smoke? Don't ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Reviewers Wish They Could Say, but Don't.

    There is only one word I can say for this... Story? But I can't say it because its too rude for your young ears. I like... Erm... What did I ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    That is MUCH better, great work Harley ;)

    Sep 6, 2005


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling