User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Hehe, thats what ya call kewl, maybe the whole of scotland have these things.... Awsome... xD

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Mine says that too!! I'll copy it onto this page: Fact: Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump' And it was in November....

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 Because on the last one, I'm learning about the guy, and it's just funny xD

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma sits next to the boy in dark clothes and looks at what he is drawing in the sand. Someone comes over to the crowd, he looked like he was ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Because torch goes with light, because of fire and stuff, that give off light!! See, simple! :P

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Reactions

    I like to shout and scream with my friend and see what happens, most people just look at us as we burst out laughing... Its fun! And being me can ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled still

    Its pretty good, but I don't like the bit with the describing of Jan, I don't know... I would like to know this girl in more time, slowly. In the ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    Is Hell good? Or is his eyes still closed? :P

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    Yeah, why the hell is it?!

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Wine xD

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Once Upon A Time: The Battle Of Life And Death - Good Charlotte I really like that... It reminds me of... Dark things... :P

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    No, what Im saying is, Stop being a whiny little baby and be a man. So your girlfreind dumped you. Big deal. Go find a new woman, don't cry in ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Reviewers Wish They Could Say, but Don't.

    Oh god! What is that SMELL? Oh its coming from your story! Its crap!

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Okay... Im sorry, I feel sorry for you... Don't worry m'dear, auntie Emma will help ya by coming all the way to where you live and show ya about!

    Sep 7, 2005


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller