User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    He'z MR FLAPJACK to you man. That fat belly of iz is from my sweet collection the greedy slug.:]

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    Nov 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Grandmother's Quilt

    The ending was too quick. You went on about how the character loved their quilt and how the treasured it and then suddenly the mother says; “Honey, we left your ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Carrie by Stephen King.:]

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Shut up Dono.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    MESH! You look lovelyy! I love your hair so long and lush, aha.:] Beautiful. Kel, insulting or what. ;D Goths/emos aren't that scary.:) You really suit your old hair and ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Thanks Claudette. Yeah, I know. I hate smiling and I don't know any other facial expressions where I actually look like I'm expecting a camera. ;] Yeah, I've been told. ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat is trying new styles!

    OOOOOH.:D Emma likes! Haha, it's really good.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    My FRIEND is the one in the witch hat.:] I'm the ugly one. Enjoy.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who do you admire?

    Well... Chris, duh.:] I admire his positive attitude to life; his desire to make me happy and the way he loves me is unforgettable. I love that guy and I ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    I think the trousers are a bit too far up. :]

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you organize your music library?

    I don't really own CDs... I download most of my music off Itunes. :] If they have it... or I borrow the CD off my friends and copy it. :] ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A very very bad day (some crude language within)

    It's not all that bad. Wheesht. Take a breat, take a few deep breaths and think to yourself; "My day is awesomeeeeee! Nothing will go wrong. Nothing." Then you'll think ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?

    I wanna watch it. I wanna see how that guy died. :]

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Orlando Bloom on Extras

    Haha. I love EXTRA's. :] And I love that. And I hate Orlando.Depp's way hotter. :]

    Sep 20, 2006


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg