User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: WARNING (concerning give me a reason)

    Keep putting up the stories, if you have noticed you can see how many people who have went into your post. They must of red it, but just never commented ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Needs to calm down and read threads properly :P (from that character convo thing)

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma nods giving off yet another one of her smiles. Damien climbs up a rock, then he puts his hand out so she could help her self up, she takes ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    4/10 who is that? Adicted to what? Im so confused... Its Tonks, Boni. From Harry Potter 5. It's charlie from: 'LOST' you must of heard of it!! oh and 8/10 ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    SK- I have to agree with Emma, your hair is really cool. I know this is probably a stupid question, but do you skate? Whoa, old question. I really need ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    Lindsay Lohan, sigh... She lost weight and died her hair blonde, now she is ugly and too thin. She pretty in 'Mean Girls' with her wieght and brown hair. She ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Publisher. rough draft.

    Wow, that was pretty wierd. Her story came to life, interesting! It's really good, but it confuses me when she has blood on her hand.... What is really good about ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 because it is very pretty :P AND I LIKE IT!

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Is 19?! God, I didn't know that...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I likes roses xD And sabradan! You silly boy, how could you not know what a cloud is?!

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    CALM DOWN NOW!! Hunter, very nice! I like what you're wearing... *steals* And sabradan the weather looks nice! WHERE IS THE CLOUDS?!

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Well, I don't know, I don't go out often, I wish I could go back to England but... Parents think different," She laughed, Now looking at him again, taking glances ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Well, I'm 15, yeah and I live here, don't know much about the place though..." She answers, She looks at him with a blank face, her cheeks go slightly red ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1-2 - A Sentence of A New Life

    Yes, what Sam said and TBR. It was described pretty well, but I don't get this with the solider and the girl. Do they know each other? Or does the ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: msn servers

    Mine's working fine xD

    Sep 12, 2005


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie