User avatar

Emma

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Maybe a chimp can reach the intelligence of a 7 year old with learning problems who can't speak? :P Read what I wrote because it does not seem like you ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    I've never actually played chess... However, as for Qi's statement that a Chimp can reach the intelligence of a 7 year old, that does need evidence. I researched quite a ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    Very nice! I love the flowers and wings! She looks really bored! lol Oh and colouring is pretty good!

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beady girl...

    Yeah, I know.... Hehe! Thanks for all the comments, and next time you are on Hunter, gimmie some tips on it then, I would really like the help! I'll try ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    I thought he looked hot with his hat on.......... :?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    All of you be quiet!! Here's a picture which I showed you earlier to keep you amused... Now keep quiet!!

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beady girl...

    Sponson Light, I have one of those laser mouses, and even with those mouse mats my mouse is still VERY jumpy, so it makes me hard to draw a straight, ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beady girl...

    Okay, so I am back, with some new art... Well... Some pictures on what I have been working on. I'll describe a bit about each picture I show and stuff... ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Is new :P

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Sexy :P

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    Hello, hello, heeeelllooooo! Welcome to the site! :D It's horrible, isn't it? :P J/k!

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    ~ The boy I liked stared at me in the dinnerhall :oops: ~ I got called cute by this other cute 15 year old guy. ~ I'm going to Alton ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Other Re: Little Kids and lots of big questions

    #5 - Yes they do. Never touch girls. They're evil. NO THEY ARE NOT AND NO THEY DO NOT Boys do ;)

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    Hehe! That was funny! xD

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    Lucky!! ;)

    Sep 14, 2005


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood