User avatar

EmmVeePi

EmmVeePi

  • Questions and Answers Re: What Happens When a YW isnt so Y Anymore?

    Well then I guess I am good for a bit ;-)

    Apr 17, 2017
  • Questions and Answers Re: What Happens When a YW isnt so Y Anymore?

    So once upon a time I was a child when I joined YWS and this is no longer the case. Will I at some point be banned or asked to ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: Shameless Plug

    My short A Heroin Laced Love Story much improved upon from the reviews at YWS. Also my personal blog: What is your shameless plug?

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Shameless Plug

    If my memory serves me right there used to be a thread here where writers could shamelessly plug their writing/blogs/websites. Does anything like this still exist? Is it acceptable? I ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new :)

    Certainly Welcome. You sound odd, which is perfectly excellent, normal is quite boring.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here to Say Hi

    Genres? I think it would be officially classified simply as general fiction. I have dabbled in sci-fi and adventure. Most recently I am kinda on a theme you could say ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here to Say Hi

    Well, Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been writing for years(I guess people definition of "years" varies so I would say 8 to 10), it has been mostly plugging ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here to Say Hi

    I am Matthew Von Prince, dropping by to say hello to my fellow young writers and hopefully get some stuff up here real quick.

    Dec 19, 2008


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence