User avatar

EmmVeePi

EmmVeePi

  • Lounge, The Re: MBTI: What are you?

    So is what we've learned is that writers are introverted. It said I am ISTJ but it had Sensing/Intuitive at 50/50 and Judging/Perceiving at 50/50 so for whatever thats worth.

    Oct 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: That akward moment when. . .

    That awkward moment when your trying to convince someone your actually a good person and you start cracking up at yourself.

    Sep 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Writing Habits

    My room or outdoors, almost always late at night(midnight or later) music is a must, usually Johnny Cash for writing but not always. And tobacco(chewing or cigars) is also a ...

    Sep 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Getting back into writing...

    "Make a fire. Throw things in the fire." #Winning. No but really two of the best things for me have always been reading and reading my old writing. You dont ...

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: This bothers me.

    I love reading school stories BECAUSE I cant relate. I was home schooled for my entire education and never spent a day in a classroom therefore it is like being ...

    Sep 12, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite album?

    ICP is not music. Its a noise.

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What's everyone reading?

    Johnny Cash the Autobiography - Johnny Cash/Patrick Carr. "He's a walking contradicion, partly truth and partly fiction." Kris Kristofferson on Johnny Cash. A great book for any artist of any ...

    Sep 8, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: *Forever Alone*

    Yeah 2nd shift will do that to you ;-)

    Sep 8, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite album?

    Prolly one of the American albums by Johnny Cash

    Sep 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the most beautiful word? Thoughts?

    Thine eyes

    Aug 28, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Bad Writing Habits (what are yours?)

    I have many, but these must be my worst: 1. Also overuse of dashes. I totally agree—they are just so addictive! 2. Having an elaborate dream or idea and simply ...

    Aug 27, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Genre are You most Comfortable in?

    Literary I suppose. I generally lean towards topics of poverty, hardship, a little bit of crime and lots of death. While my writing is generally dark I think(and I've been ...

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the most beautiful word? Thoughts?

    Mourning Dove

    Aug 23, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the most beautiful word? Thoughts?

    I have always felt the word "Beautiful" came of the tongue as wonderfully as its definition.

    Aug 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?

    Paolini... well dont take it too hard. Im sure that thing isnt all that accurate.

    Aug 21, 2012


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus