User avatar

EmmVeePi

EmmVeePi

  • Lounge, The Re: Which Author Would You Most Relate Yourself To?

    Charles Dickens. My writing is almost always challenging or calling out people and our society. Forcing us to take a hard look at ourselves and what we are doing. Now ...

    Mar 27, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you like to write?

    In the dark, on my laptop, with music on(usually Johnny Cash) and my hands alternating between typing away and holding a cigar to my lips.

    Mar 27, 2012
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maybe Even Happy

    Thanks much for the critiques. This is certainly a piece that is important to me, but I have admittedly struggled to get it onto paper. Thanks to these critiques I ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: CoolPix of Nature

    Got out in the woods with my CoolPix a couple days ago. Enjoy. *NOTE These are the drastically shrunk versions, if anyone is interested in seeing the full size versions ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: jump starting the writer inside

    Good luck to you, its good to set goals high, shoot for the stars, why not right? Kinda off topic but maybe not: Writing with Power by Peter Elbow(I think) ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Boutique

    I have a general fic short that I would very appreciate a review of, not really any requests concerning the review, just let me know what you think if you ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lauren's One Stop Critique Shop

    You say novels. Does that mean exclusively novels? If not, here is a short that I would very much appreciate a review on. Thank you for your time, it is ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maybe Even Happy

    "Chester". My sister called from behind me and down the street. "Wait up". So waited, in the muddy streets of the muddy village on a muddy mountain. The buildings lining ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lonely Road

    I felt the story was interesting and it did indeed hold my attention. There is a lot of little stuff that could use cleaning up, just rereading/rewording. For example I ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    I have kinda different tastes. I'll say my four favorite artists, and songs by them are: J R Cash - Sunday Morning Coming Down, ZZ Top - Rough Boy, Kid ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Is it jumping the gun? Or not procrastinating?

    How do we know when to make an attempt at being published? I have some stuff I want to try to get published. On one hand I feel like I ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I'm a grinch and not so down with Christmas but will give a 7/10. (For info on my avatar google Mushroomhead)

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: House MD

    Most amazing show of all time, his absolute sense of logic/reason is so beautiful. Hugh Laurie should have been cast as Holmes in the new movie.

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Riddle me this!

    A man travels backwards in time and kills his father before his conception. But if he killed his father then he was never conceived/born/alive. And if he never existed then ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    It would be very hard to point to one album. Music is so instrumental(:-D) in my writing. I would have to say Savior Sorrow by Mushroomhead if I had to ...

    Dec 22, 2009


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand