User avatar

EmmVeePi

EmmVeePi

  • Randomosity Re: Theme

    I've many. But I will say Only God Knows Why - Kid Rock

    Apr 14, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Gamer braintrust

    Well with so much crowdsourced nowadays I dont think its unthinkable that something like this could happen but would be extremely difficult for government and administration to sort through the ...

    Apr 8, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing in magazines?

    Buy a copy of the Writers Market or steal one. Also I am proud to say I possess a rejection letter each from Tin House and Paris Review(among many others). ...

    Apr 8, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Gamer braintrust

    Like using a program to map out a recovery for the blight that is Detroit?

    Apr 8, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??

    Well I suppose try to come up with a way to get "something". Pick up extra hours at work etc... If all else fails decide he hates said "something" and ...

    Mar 30, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??

    Spend his new found free time with her. What would a girl do if a guy decided to hang out with friends instead of take her on a date?

    Mar 29, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Quotes

    "Write drunk. Edit Sober." Ernest Hemingway(though I've heard that origin disputed).

    Mar 28, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You

    9/10 reminds me of the quote "Get busy livin or get busy dyin"

    Mar 28, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    7/10 I like fire (shiney new avvie for me!)

    Mar 28, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing help needed

    Buy the latest edition of Writers Market

    Mar 27, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Press Release: The relaunch of YWS

    Very cool to see the word getting around. I wonder if this results in an immediate uptick of visitors?

    Mar 27, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Favorite Album Covers

    Nice call on the Korn cover /\ She Wants Revenge - She Wants Revenge Mushroomhead - Savior Sorrow Mishka - Above the Bones Ventana - American Survival Guide Vol 1 ...

    Mar 25, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Wiki Walks

    I go on Youtube Walks watching music videos. Like I really just went from Skillet to Marilyn Manson to Johnny Cash to Mushroomhead?

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Simcity

    I had all sorts of good times playing the old Super Nintendo version. Really spawned my love of politics and business.

    Mar 17, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Battle of the fandoms!

    Christopher Paolini is a spoiled punk and glorified plagiarist.

    Mar 16, 2013


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality