User avatar

EmilyofREL

  • Writers Corner Re: A novel in honor of my aunt (creative help wanted!)

    If you're still needing help, I like Daphne. I also think of names like Julia, Libby, Azule, Scarlet...color names seem particularly unique and whimsical without being odd. Good luck!

    Nov 12, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Just killed a character

    Aww I knew you guys would understand. I'm hanging on...I wrote a happily ever after to calm down (and am currently waiting on contest results about her death! Wish me ...

    Jan 11, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Just killed a character

    You guys. I just killed Anna. She was one of my first and most favorite characters. Anna is an amazing character...I started using her when I was 8 or 9. ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    Hi everyone! Can someone help me come up with a good name for...hmm... a name of a religion? The religion itself is like Christianity, which stems from Judaism. At least ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    Sometimes it takes awhile to name a character too. I'm working on a novella and the main character's name is Wendy Grimm. The antagonist's name is Ethelred Antonescu. It took ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    This picture says it all :) Also, in writing you can get right what you got wrong in real life

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Some Fantastic Links

    These are awesome!! i found one more. This whole blog is amazing and this is an "Emotional Thesaurus" of how to show different situations.

    Apr 16, 2011


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury