User avatar

EmileeBrightman

"Glitter doesn't ask questions. Glitter understands me"

  • Official Polls Re: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

    For me, I'm not one who can eat chocolate, as it makes me sick. However, shoving a little piece in my mouth from time to time is always nice. I ...

    Feb 6, 2020
  • Official Polls Re: What's going to happen this decade?

    Honestly, I just hope that peace can be restored with all of the nations in the world, but I know that's basically impossible. I just hope that something good comes ...

    Jan 29, 2020
  • Official Polls Re: Ultimate YWS Mascot

    But of course, it's The Egg!

    Nov 18, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Truth or Dare, Anyone?

    Have you ever kissed anyone before?

    Nov 18, 2019
  • Contests Re: Spooky Profile Contest

    Alright, thank you! :) Sorry if the quality is bad, I had to shrink the size to fit the KiB maximum size. You can check my profile if you'd like. ...

    Oct 25, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Truth or Dare, Anyone?

    Truth or Dare?

    Oct 24, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Truth or Dare, Anyone?

    Oh, hm. Probably living in New York on Broadway lol

    Oct 24, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Truth or Dare, Anyone?

    Oh, I'll start out with truth first. I always do lol

    Oct 24, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Truth or Dare, Anyone?

    So, y'all know the rules. You ask someone Truth or Dare, they answer. If they pick a Dare, and they won't do it, then you get to pick something else ...

    Oct 24, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Well, thank you as well! :)

    Oct 24, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Oh, I'd like to report @Liberty and @MiniGem26 for being very nice and being active a lot on here. You guys are the best! :)

    Oct 24, 2019
  • Contests Re: Spooky Profile Contest

    *raises hand* Question! Do we have to keep our profile like that until the contest is over, or can we just take a screenshot and then change it back?

    Oct 24, 2019


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman