-
Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)
Emi wiped an escaping tear from her eye as she stared at the coffin. Her face was blank, though her eyes glittered with tears. Tears she was fighting to keep ...
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
"She's been gone for about a hundred years, from what I've heard. Soi Fon used to be her lieutenant. They say that one day she just disappeared." Asuka said as ...
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies
**The post I promised! =)** Shahara groaned as she came back to consciousness. "We've been had." She heard Jon say. She looked around and saw that they'd been robbed. "Dammit." ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies
**I'm to post this afternoon. I'm having to get ready for school, so I don't have enough time to do my full character post at the moment, but I promise ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
Asuka spent her time organizing the Squad and listening to reports. The Seireitei was quiet. For now. No way the Ryouka just came in, fought a little, and left. Not ...
Feb 2, 2010 -
Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies
Shahara's stomach rumbled low as the scent of food taunted her nose for a second time, the scent stronger this close to the source. Lix began walking forward, nose up. ...
Feb 2, 2010 -
Re: Specials
Chrissy - Water "I agree with Aron." Chirssy said. "They might not know for certain what we are. If we act reasonable, they may back off and leave us alone ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Specials
**Oh, wow. There were like two posts this morning before I left for school. =) ** Chrissy~ Water-manipulation Chrissy rolled her eyes as Vires and Falcon started arguing. It was ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
The Squad 4 member left, and Asuka turned back to Renji. She was a little perturbed that Renji was in a holding cell instead of in the Squad 4 medical ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies
Shahara sighed and followed after Linx, keeping her eyes on her feet. Most people said don't look down, but Shahara preferred to watch her feet, to make sure she was ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
The fight was amazing. The pressure of both the Ryouka and Captain Zaraki was uncomfortable, even at this distance. Asuka wished she could see better, but Miharu was right, any ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: Specials
**Oh, I hate quitters, too. Nearly every SB I've been in so far has died because no one will post. It's really irritating.** Name: Christine O'Donavan (Chrissy) Age: 18 Power: ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: The Seductress
Julian leaned on the doorjamb. "Who's puppy is-?" A squeal from downstairs turned him around mid-sentence and he moved to the banister. One of the women was holding a lizard ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies
Shahara "I say left, also." Shahara said, resting her hands on the hilts of her blades. She glanced back at the path they'd come by, towards the place where Nyk ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
Asuka and Miharu did as they were asked and left Captain Hitsugaya and Rangiku behind. They emerged outside and Asuka rubbed the side of her face, suddenly tired. "This is ...
Jan 25, 2010
