User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi twirled away from her attacker, coming up behind him. She quickly performed handseals while pulling the required water from the earth. "Suiton! Daibakufu no jutsu!" The giant water vortex ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    A growl rumbled in the werewolf's throat and Selena hissed at the four approaching vampires.

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena raised an eyebrow. This was interesting. "What are you proposing we do?" Blanche was now perched on a branch overhead.

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena smirked as the changeling dropped to the ground. She turned and walked, following the mixed scent of vampire, human, and werewolf. It wasn't the best trail to follow. The ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Name: Aqua Age: 20 Gender: female Hair colour: golden Blondie Eye colour: blue-green/hazel Years completed: 2 Clan: Beaks Griffin: Corrith Feather colour: bluish grey Eye colour: green Gender: Male Aq

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Immortal war

    Kallik led them away from the cave. Kira gave one last glance at the cave and saw Nark throw a man completely through a tree. She shuddered, she had chosen ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from wolves.

    Jessica leapt out of the way as an enormous dog dashed passed her as she came around the corner. She blinked in surprise and looked around to see if anyone ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi was first to act. She lunged and blocked a kunai before it struck Kisa. She shoved the shinobi backwards and used her hyoton to bind his legs. She didn't ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Taya laughed as she danced, swaying with Sarah with giddy laughter. She glanced out over the clouds and noticed a dark shape amongst all the white. "Hey, look!" She let ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Tori felt reassured by her shooting, and now that her classes were finished, she could successfully enjoy the sunshine. She placed her rifle in her armory locker and headed outside. ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I am Selena, the werecat." Selena bowed slightly. "Now, what is your name?" Selena watched the changeling carefully.

    May 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi held her breath and waited for Seikyou's next move. (Don't do anything stupid. don't do anything stupid...) She thought in her head. ((The "Post Reply wasn't working so I ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    She is a quick one. Selena smirked. "Indeed. Might I be able to learn your name?"

    May 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "You could know me." Selena countered. "What business do you have here?" "Curiosity killed the cat." The changeling snickered. "That's never stopped me before. I do believe you are here ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena stared at the dog with her yellow eyes, the stare of a cat against the glare of a dog. The wolf let out a low growl and dashed into ...

    May 18, 2007


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)