User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Immortal war

    Kira glared at the Imp, his hold was secure so there was no way to easily shake him off. "I'd rather not." She said, focusing. Water began to seep from ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Yessi smirked, "Fine." She exited the cell, locking the gate. "Do you prefer them alive, or dead?" Sytri glared at her, to weak to move.

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    "Why would I tell you?" Dosake glared at them. "Because," Emi said darkly, her hair falling across her face giving her a look of pure evil, "we are skilled in ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Tori pulled out of the parking spot and sped down the street. "Shepherd's pie sounds perfect." She said. The village was a few miles away from the campus. Tori toyed ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena sighed and followed the dog. If anything, he could block the first attack, if the vampires ever attacked. Inside, the vampires eyed the dog. He definitely wasn't trying to ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Aqua glanced back to see Jon starting his back archer. She disliked that particular move, but she was better with a bow than with a sword, though she preferred neither. ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena stared at the partially open door, turned to the werewolf, and then to the changeling. "Yea or nay?" She asked.

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Are you certain she will be safe here?" Selena asked. The thought of so many vampires protecting a human, was hard to believe. "You can be at ease with her ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    "We do need to be introduced." Taya smiled. "Come on, Lynn." "I'd rather not." Lynn murmured. "You don't have to say anything or do anything. Besides, you're as thin as ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Immortal war

    Kira nearly froze. Her eyes widened slightly, but she regained her composure. "A small village a fortnight north of here."

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Tori and Siri headed for the parking lot where Tori's car was parked. Tori couldn't help but feel like she was being watched. She looked around, but no one was ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena stepped between the human and the changeling and growled, glaring. The human backed away slowly. "Where is the girl from the forest?" Selena demanded.

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((oh.....okay.))

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((There were three ninja, right? Ayumi took out one, you took out that other, and I took out the last. What's wrong?))

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((What did I do.....?))

    May 20, 2007


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire