User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    ((Sorry I haven't written lately)) She'ana watched as the group leapt across the roof tops. She grimaced as a piercing pain shot through her right arm. The wound wasn't serious, ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    She'ana heard the feathers flapping and turned to see the figure speeding downwards. He was heading straight at the Elf and human, and right behind him were shadows. She turned ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Taya didn't feel like they were going the right way. The castle was giving way to darker, colder corridors and less rooms. "I don't think we're going the right way." ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena changed into a human, a much more appealing sight than the werewolf's. "I'm sure she'll have a heart attack or go into shock if you keep this up." Selena ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    ((I think I meant 1900, sorry.))

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    "How'd you do on your exams?" Siri asked Tori while she fixed the pie. "Fairly well." Taya said looking at a new issue of Guns & Ammo. "Meaning, you aced ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi sighed and let the ice melt away. The Iwanin glanced nervously at her and Kisa before disappearing. "That was lovely." Emi said, picking up her pack from where she ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena supressed a laugh as the dog growled and glared at the vampires. He slowly, and disgustingly, transformed into his human form. "Girl," the vampiress said, "open the door." "A ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    ((sorry I haven't posted in a while...)) Clara smirked, any moment Gared would come to rescue the girl, she knew he would. "You sit tight, your knight in shining armor ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    name: She'ana Darenya gender: female age: 121 (appears 20) race: Faerie powers: flight, Faerie Magic, and ability to 'speak' with nature (uses spells to control natural elements to a small ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    They entered the store and headed straight for the snack aisle before getting the ingredients for the shepherd's pie. "What was with the guy from earlier?" Tori asked looking at ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Aqua had just landed from the final maneuver before her Back archer when the lound booming came. She couldn't understand the loud speaker, but Mr. Panton instructed her to get ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from wolves.

    "What a cute baby!" Jessica said as she exited the bookstore with an antique spellbook. She eyed the woman holding the child. "Is it yours?"

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    I'll join in later!

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    "The scroll is very important and the Tsuchikage needs it for some confidential plot. I swear, that's all I know!" The Iwanin said quickly. "How do we know he's telling ...

    May 21, 2007


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables