User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "You allowed them to escape?" the low velvety voice came from the pitch black throne. "Forgive me, my Lord." Yessi kneeled and looked at the ground. "It was a good ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    Jessica walked home, much to her disgust. Her home was pretty far, and, unlike the witches in movies, she couldn't hop on her little broom and fly, walking was the ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((Sorry I Haven't posted....)) "Ayumi, calm down. There's no sense in killing them." Emi drew closer to her cousin and growled in her ear. "Remember this: It will give them ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    ((Sorry I Haven't posted in forever...)) She'ana landed on a roof near the edge of the drow city. She carefully lay the avian down on his side, trying her best ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Piracy Upon the Sea

    "Bring her around!" Taya shouted to her first mate, who preceded to repeat the order to the rest of the crew. The slim brunette hurried up the steps to where ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I came out of narutral curiosity. I was wondering why a vampire, a werewolf, a changeling, and some unknown creatures were chasing one human girl. Now, I see all but ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Aqua twirled in the air as she leaped over the beast. She leveled out and slashed the beast. It fell to the ground with a pained moan. Aqua landed on ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Piracy Upon the Sea

    Name: Captain Taya Hawk Ship: The Sea Wolf Allegiance: Pirate, but she has the ability and aquaintances to spy on 'Good Guy' affairs. Weapons: two cutlass(es), two pistol, musket, and ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I am here to help," Selena made no motion to bow, but flipped her hair from her face.

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Yessi dodged a punch and spun on the ball of her left foot, sending her right heel crunching into Cole's ribcage. He fell sideways as the demon came into the ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    "Aqua. My griffin is Corrith." Aqua stood, her chest swelled with pride and determination as she looked to Shyral.

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    She'ana looked across the street to see a trail of blood leading into a dark tunnel. She left the group and followed it deeper underground. She passed a few staring ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    The group rounded a bend and came upon Amegakure. The sky was overcast with rainclouds, and a group of Chuunin waited outside the gate. ((Had to start a new scene ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena looked to the dog. "You're the picky one here. I have no problem here, nor would I mind the vampire tagging along. Whatever is out there is something we ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Clara glared at the group as they disappeared from her view. "Dammit, Anna!" She cursed under her breath. That traitor always had to play the good Samaritan. Clara dashed from ...

    May 29, 2007


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf