User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    ((posts? please...))

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    "There's more to this than we first thought, obviously." Emi said to Kisa,"This 'scroll' has very important information that alot of other countries want." "Brilliant observation." Kisa said, her word

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    Jess emerged in the clearing to find the strange girl, a boy, another 'wolf', and the girl from the bookstore. "What's going on?" Jess asked the wolf'slayer. "I know these ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I suggest we find out more information about these hybrids before we decide what we're going to do." Selena offered. "Werecats are stealthy and we can hide our scents well. ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    "I have no idea." Taya said, breathlessly. She skid to a halt and whirled to face the monster. She sent a giant spear of ice flying at the beast, but ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Clara grasped her bleeding shoulder. "I hate this had to happen." She said with a smirk and disappeared.

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Clara disappeared and reappeared behind Anna. She pressed a stake to Anna's back, directly behind her heart. "Oh, but you are like me." Clara hissed. "By helping that twit, you're ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena and Blanche followed behind the vampires. She didn't feel like changing, especially since they were in public. It would be strange to see a gopthic couple, a bouncy girl, ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    ((Sorry I haven't posted in forever...)) Selena looked to Blanche as the others disappeared over the edge of the roof. "Do you think it was rude of me not to ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    Jessica held up her hand, palm up. "Lumen." Latin. The weaker language of spellbinding, but the easiest to learn. The light was bright enough and didn't affect her vision as ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    "Holy snap..." Taya said, her feet frozen in place. The beast looked at her, a low, thundering growl booming in the air. Suddenly, it let out a roar that covered ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Immortal war

    ((Somebody post, please?))

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    The phone rang and Tori rushed after it, curiosity still gnawing at her insides. "Abram." She said into the receiver. "Newton's Hilltop. 0600 hours." A low voice said shortly. The ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((Sorry I Haven't posted in a while...)) Aqua looked at Rae and followed her pointing finger. She angled Corrith and both girls raced after the other riders. It was strange ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Clara was enraged, but couldn't help as the fools acted calm. She wasn't but ten feet from the betrayor, the one se had believed to be her friend. Rage bubbled ...

    Jun 12, 2007


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming