User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "So what's the plan?" Selena asked. That should know of werecat curiosity, so he'd better not leave her out. If he did, she'd only follow them. "Or do you even ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    Tara waited for them to ask the inevitable questions. Damn her big mouth. She would have been somewhere less life-threatening if she had just kept her thoughts where they belonged: ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Taya focused as hard as possible and millions of ice spears formed. "Sarah." She forced, not losing her concentration. Sarahclosed her eyes and the strange light formed again. The spears ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    Sinbad stopped in the middle of the street when the girl fired her gun. "Might not want to get mixed up in this." She told herself a little louder than ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Name:Claire Species: Vampire Age:26 Gang: none Personality: fun-loving, go-with-the-flow, serious at times, peppy Looks: long hair that she keeps in a careless bun, black tank top and torn jeans, wear

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Immortal war

    "Wait." Kira said past the sudden rush of dizzyness. "You're an Elemental?"

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    The sky was full of smoke and Tara kicked the cell door one last time before it finally gave. She leapt nimbly over a pile of rubble and looked around. ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((I'm totally lost...))

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    Name= Tara Sinbad Nickname= Sinbad Age= 24 Crime= five murders, charged with being a hit man, three arsons, aremed robbery, and terrorism Loyalty= none Current residence= The old City of ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I'm coming, too." Selena said. "I can't say I want a dog doing something this important, though I trust you more than any other dog." She perched on the arm ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    Jess waited as Litvia thought. "Idon't feel comfortable in the sunlight." She said coolly. "By now," Jess loked at her watch, "It's probbably sundown. You really can't tell here in ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Tori saw the guy change direction and head toward her. He looked familiar, but where had she seen him? An image formed in her head, he was the guy Siri ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "There's obviously something about you, or something you have, that they want." Selena said. "And as I said before, we need to find out more about them and what they're ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Immortal war

    "Siren." Kira murmured. Siren looked at her and Kira extended her hand inconspicuously. "Grab my hand." Siren glanced at the offered hand. "Why?" "Just do it, and grab Kallik, too." ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Tori didn't remeber falling asleep, and she figured Siri had taken her iPod and charged it, because she woke up to the sound of music coming from her alarm clock. ...

    Jun 17, 2007


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton