User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Twilight

    "But she has to feed! She'll lose control if she doesn't." Clara said. "I'm not going to hunt!" Anna declared. "What do you propose we do?" Alken asked. "She's obviously ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Clara and Anna were lucky their biology teacher, Mr. Thompson, was late to class. They managed to slide into their desks a few short moments before he walked in. They ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I think Pie still has one more ninja to get rid of....

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Name: Clara McCormick Gender: Female Hair: Gold-blonde, waist length, slightly curly Eyes: Bluish-grey Group: Vampire History: New to vampirism after being bitten at a party. She's fun and easy-going,

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi stopped in a clearing and looked around. It was quiet, but she slowed her breathing and listened more carefully and heard a faint, low booming coming from her right. ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Good thing you guys made this thing...I'd be lost right now due to my absence.

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    ((Sorry for not posting. My Internet has been down.)) I'm switching to first person. I absently watched Kevin pace as I visualized the many possible injuries Ninen could have obtained. ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((Forgive my absence, but I have been in the Georgia mountains all week and had no internet access. Unfortunately I have limited time and will post later...))

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    "It's really not like her to miss drama class," Roxy said to Olivia as they pulled onto Riley's street, "and her cell was off when I called." Olivia shrugged. "This ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena didn't care who was going or not. All she knew was that her curiosity was driving her nuts. She turned on her heel and walked out without a word. ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    ((Do you think we need a discussion thread?))

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Roxy saw the commotion and hurried inside. "What's going on?" She asked Kevin, looking this newbie over. Must be a karate kid. She thought.

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Roxy swiveled her stool around and leaned with her back on the bar. She saw Riley flirting with some new dude and another newbie had just entered the bar. "There's ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    ((I think I'll take Roxy. :D )) Roxy Daleheart Female 17 Bullemic from ages 14 to 16 Suffers from insomnia Very outgoing and fun to be around Golden-blonde hair Hazel ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    The group entered the trees, and took to the canopy, heading northeast. "Kakashi-sensei," Emi said, slowing to run even with him, "how much farther befoe we reach Hidden Rain?"

    Jun 24, 2007


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth