-
Re: Twilight 2
Clara had decided to walk the woods today. A bit of time away from town. She rounded a large oak and just barely dodged Anna. "What the he-" She said ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: The Magicians' Guild
Tamora felt the tingling again and shivered. The girl had used magic again, in quick succession. "Ryaka, you should go to your quarters. I'll talk to you later. Come, Sarin." ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: The Magicians' Guild
"Define fun." Tamora said, laying down her tools. She had no problem with the lack of formalities. She preferred not being called "Fun is not sitting around here while everyone ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: The war at Urenasca
"We need someone with a good sense of stealth and flexibility." Terry said. ((Sorry, writer's block...))
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Twilight 2
Name: Clara McCormick Gender: Female Age: 17 Hair: Gold-blonde, waist length, slightly curly Eyes: Bluish-grey Group: Vampire History: New to vampirism after being bitten at a club. She's fun and ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Twilight
((Sounds like a good idea to me. Oh, Ayumi won't be able to post, her internet has gone down, she might be able to start posting this weekend or next ...
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: The war at Urenasca
Name: Terry Race: Human Power: Elements of water only Weapons: bow and arrows, double-bladed staff, katana, and throwing knives Appearance : Long, waist-length, curly, golden-blonde hair, usually pull
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: The Magicians' Guild
Hey, Jasmine. What color robe are you wanting to train for?
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: The Magicians' Guild
Tamora sat on the edge of a fountain staring at the full moon. Sarin sat next to her, eyes closed as he savored the soft scratching of Tamora's nails, painted ...
Jul 31, 2007 -
Re: The Magicians' Guild
Name: Tamora Race: Human Gender: Female Age: 20 Status: Magician Robes: Blue Appearance: Long, curly, golden-blonde hair usually pulled back into a half-bun, light-tan skin, sapphire-blue eyes Persona
Jul 30, 2007 -
Re: Twilight
((Okie dokie. I think I've got everything, and, yes, I did read the sequel.))
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: Twilight
((I read it, just forgot a few details...))
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
((Waiting on you guys to get where you're going...))
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Twilight
((Hey, sasquach. I thought the vampires in Twilight didn't drink from humans. Wouldn't we be breaking the treaty with the werewolves by attacking humans?))
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: "Scarecrow" DT
I've got major writer's block right now...*sigh*
Jul 27, 2007
