User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    I hung back with Anna as the others raced off. "Calm down. I'm right here." I said softly. "You know what happened last time!" Anna said. "I know. I know. ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ((I'm switching to first person.)) "Pleasure to meet you." I said, taking the werewolf's hand. "Slade." the suspicious vampire said. "Kelsey." The other werewolf offered her hand.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I dunno...any ideas guys?

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    "Lady Tamora or just Tamora?" Melody asked. "Novices are supposed to refer to magician's as Lord or Lady, but I prefer to be called Tamora." Tamora said with a smile. ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara heard the werewolf speaking to Anna and realized they were friemdly. "We weren't sneaking up on you." Clara said calmly. "We were actually coming to introduce ourselves."

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    "You were very brave today, Ryaka." Tamora said as she rubbed a salve on the Novice's leg. "To tell you the truth, I've never been more afraid in my life." ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara noticed the sudden stillness of the group and halted, ears open as she listened for strange movements in the trees. "Riley," she murmured almost silently.

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    The group didn't stop running until they were safe within the walls of The Guild. Tamora helped Lord Ferskos sit down on a bench before checking injuries. ((All I've got ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "I know Anna likes to run, so let's go join in on the excitement." Clara said as she dashed through the trees. ((All I've got right now...))

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi landed softly next to Isumi, who whirled around, kunai in hand. Emi put both hands up. "It's only me!" "Don't sneak up on me like that." Isumi said, putting ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    "Come on. We had better hurry." Tamora said, grabbing Ry's shoulder's and turning him to face the door. "Melody, do you think you can run?" Melody attempted to stand again ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((where's Baroness?))

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    ((Finally!)) Yessi watched from the shadowed corner. The hood of her dark cloak was pulled to just barely cover her eyes. SHe had sat in this filthy place watching in ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "Except yourself." Clara murmured. "What's that supposed to mean?" Riley asked. "Making friends with werewolves some stray vampire brings in. How do you know that vampire isn't the mindless bloodsucke

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    Tamora felt the intense prickling in her spine before the anxious voice entered her head. " Tamora, can you hear me? " Tamora heard a familiar voice say. Ry. "Tamora! ...

    Aug 4, 2007


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett