User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Sharra I turned the corner and kept to the shadows. This was always the best part. Tonight, my eyes were set on the Amulet of the Baron Druheim. I'd have ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    "Hey!" I shouted as the boy sped away. I was tempted to follow, but I had business to attend to. "What a strange boy." I said, mostly to myself. The ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I think it was Hidden Rain, Pie...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((We're not letting this die!!!))

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    I followed the boy, until I saw him lying on the street in front of a tall dark stranger. "Are you alright?" I asked kneeling down to check on the ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    I stood on my balcony and looked up at the moonless sky. I had no plan to sneak out tonight. Especially, not after the dinner party. I was wiped. I'd ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    ((Okay. One question. Laura was sitting by Jack. Is that who Drucella was looking at? Lynne was nowhere near Jack...))

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Name: Sharra (Shar-ruh) Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: long, curly, golden-blonde hair; svelte figure; blue-green eyes Background: born into a wealthy family, she knows how the upperclass works, b

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    ((I'll switch to first person.)) Laura Lynne stopped talking and silently sipped her drink, contemplating I was sure. I looked around and spotted a lone vampire sitting farther down the ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "That was interesting." I said, impressed. Their movements were smooth and quick and they seemed to have spoken through a mind link. The simultaneous movements were perfectly timed. "You are ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Laura sat between Lynne and Anya and ordered a Bloody Mary, the literal drink, and looked around the bar. It was a nice place, but there was the slight odor ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    "Shopping?" Laura asked, looking at Lynne. Lynne merely shrugged and followed Laura out of the parking lot. They flew down the road, swerving past slower cars as they approached the ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    "Sweet." I said as my hand traced the cool metal on the handlebars. "I can keep the bike, right." "Of course! Why else would I have them here?" Anya said ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Laura Gender: Female Race: Vampire Vantractor Age: 52 (looks 19) Was made: 1971 Looks: raven black hair and crystal blue eyes, very pale, a bat tatoo on the back of ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Okay, did we ever retrieve the scroll? Weren't we supposed to take the scroll from Sunagakure to Konoha, or is it the other way around?

    Aug 9, 2007


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl