User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    The Genin scarfed down there dinner like starved wolves. Emi just watched in amusement, rubbing her sore arm. After she pointed out the main point of the test, they got ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    The sky had now turned into shades of purple, red, and orange and the sun had long disappeared the treetops. Emi hadn't broken a sweat the entire afternoon. As she ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    ***With The Sound of the South? That rules!*** The Genin scattered to the winds immediately. Two hid, but Akio twisted mid-air and threw several shuriken at Emi. She stepped out ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    I definitely want it to continue.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    Emi placed the files on a tree limb and checked her watch. A few minutes until her new students were to be here. That is, if they were punctual. The ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Covenant (Rosey and Emi)

    Sheila sat down at a table position under an awning outside the campus cafeteria. She sat alone outside, watching the rain fall. It had calmed some over the course of ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    ***I was trying to figure out a good time, but I changed it to the afternoon, instead. I have it so that they must get them from me by nightfall, ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    "Training Ground B, for me. I want them there at four this afternoon, and they're advised not to eat before coming." Emi said. Iruka gave her a look, but nodded. ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    Emi arrived in the courtyard and glanced around. She spotted a trash can and tossed her empty drink can into it and looked around the courtyard. She noticed an abnormal ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    Friday morning was upon them in no time. Emi had her first test for the Genin all set up. Nothing more than a simple test of their strengths and weaknesses. ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    "We hope so." A councilman grumbled. Emi and Ayumi bowed respectfully and exited the council room. "Well, now that that is done, we should probably start thinking about how we're ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    "Good!" Emi smiled. "Let's go catch Iruka before they get to the classroom. And don't worry about the council. I'll do the talking." Emi winked. The pair caught Iruka and ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    "No, that's a perfect idea." Emi said, looking at her sibling. "I hadn't thought about a Genin squad." She dipped her chopsticks in to her ramen and drew out some ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Covenant (Rosey and Emi)

    A cold wind rolled over Salem as the cloudy sky rumbled. People rushed by, collars turned up and umbrellas at the ready. It was going to be a bad thunderstorm, ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    *TAKEN* Here's my story idea. I have a couple, but I'll just pitch this one first. It's kinda based off of the movie "The Covenant". Kinda. My partner can have ...

    Feb 24, 2010


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault