User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "Like it?" I mused. "It's more like 'love it.'" The air was thick with the thumping bass as more human's fell under the spell of the girls. "You're one of ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "Anna? Are you feeling any better?" I asked over the sound of the music. Anna nodded and sipped her strawberry daiquiri. "Alright, then." I said and headed to the dance ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    I had left the group behind with the other vamp chick and Anna had followed me. I noticed that Anna wasn't getting any less nervous around the wolves. Riley had ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    "Let's go then!" I made sure to keep my voice down. Cassy started climbing the wall and I followed close behind. Just over the wall a small ledge led around ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Sharra I came to the big, rough, stone wall that surrounded the baron's house. This would be an interesting feat. I could hear a faint clinking as dogs on the ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    Tamora I knew what Lord Arakin was thinking, but I said nothing. I watched as the Novices attempted to change Melody's ideas of us Magicians. She seemed reluctant to listen, ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    ((I got it...if it doesn't work the first time, try "Refresh"))

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    ((I think I'll come in a little bit later. Do we need a DT?))

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    ((I shall bring it back to life!!!)) Tamora I could see Ry's chest swell with pride out of the corner of my eye. "He was wise to contact me mentally, ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    Let's try again! My character looks like this: Oh, and nix the staff...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((The baron's house?))

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    Me too! Name: Crystal Age: Looks about 20 (age unknown) Race: Elf Gender: Female Appearance: Long, silky, light-blue hair (to her knees), dark blue eyes, svelte figure (typical elf). Personality: ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    I'm with the above persons...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Not recently...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((Thanks Ayumi & Pie!!!)) Emi I explained the battle to Kakashi as we took to the canopy. Kakashi listened. Period. He didn't nod, or do anything, he just looked straight ...

    Aug 27, 2007


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson