User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((We need to bring all our characters together somehow. We've three stories going on in one thread....))

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Sharra The window was our only escape. I silently began to creep towards it, Cassy following close behind. We made our way across the room and Cassy went to unlock ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    Hey, we're forgetting Stalker. How are we gonna introduce his character? He said he wouldn't be able to post for a while and didn't want to be forgotten...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ((Hey, Ayumi, how about we tone down the killing...we'll need these wolves for later, so Amber has a point with just knocking out your initial "kill"...)) Clara Anna burst through ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara After a short moment of shock, the wolves converged on Nix. I didn't wait to see what happened, I just flung Terrence into the mass, knocking three off of ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara I didn't bother to put Terrence down, but carried him out of the club. Many of the humans were to drunk to remember what happened tonight, so the sight ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((I think Ayumi quit, so I'll have to get rid of her character for her. I'll post later, I don't have enough time right now...))

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    I noticed that. Good idea!

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Slade had jumped into the dogfight, attempting to break it up. I decided to help and, using my Vampire gift of kinesis, I used my mind to grab hold of ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    hm. If it is, we'll have to say that.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    Hey, who said "Keep your hands off of her," Frenchy?

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    I'll make sure we don't lose ya, Stalker...:D

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((Where'd everyone go?))

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    ((What's going to happen next?))

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    I watched as the vampire strode to the bar. He glanced at me, he was smug about trespassing on the werewolves' land and he had a perverted look in his ...

    Sep 1, 2007


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence