User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Roxy Daleheart Female 17 Bullemic from ages 14 to 16 Suffers from insomnia Very outgoing and fun to be around Golden-blonde hair Hazel eyes Slightly tanned skinned with a few ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((Ayumi and I are out, we're tired of not being included in the COMPLETE storyline...you guys can figure out how to make our characters disappear.))

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Tanya and Maria were back at the garage. The whole gang was already there when they arrived. Tanya leaned on her new ride and looked around the group of ten ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Sharra I sat down next to Cassy. She dug in her bag and pulled out a pair of apples and some small slices of salted pork. I eyed this with ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara I nodded. "I'm definitely in." I didn't know why the Weres had decided to break the treaty, but I wasn't about to stand back and let them run things ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara I nodded at Nix. "Sure, it's getting late and my head hurts from all the excitement." I rubbed my head for emphasis. Focusing on such bulky bodies like that ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Tanya looked over the car. This would be the pride and joy of the Darks' underground street racing team. After totaling her Skyline a few months back, she was ready ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ((That's fine with me TN)) Clara "You're always welcome!" I said brightly. "The house is pretty big and one little girl like me can fill it too well. Besides, Anna's ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Name: Tanya Harkin Age: 18 Gender: Female Gang: leader of Dark Underground or The Darks (allies to the Cobras) Personality: she fairly fun-going, but doesn't take crap off of others. ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ((Sorry, Amber...) Clara "I have a nice house near the river. It's a five bedroom, three bath. Fairly nice." I said with a smile. "It gets lonely, though. I've been ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Sharra Cassy and I found ourselves in a pitch black tunnel. I groaned as I got up off the ground. That slide was rough and my back was killing me. ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Cree I hesitated before following the Native. Something was suspicious and I readied my dagger and entered the trees. ((Sorry, don't have much time to write...))

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Cree I found myself walking around the camp. I had nothing else to do, so playing sentry for a little while would do me some good. I came around to ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((And Cassy and Sharra are headed that way...))

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "Hey, Nix, do you have anywhere to stay tonight? I no one of our friends slept in a tree at some point in time." I chuckled remebering Olivia's odd sleeping ...

    Sep 4, 2007


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain