User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    ((I'm lost now...someone PM me with a short description of what's going on...))

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Tanya I saw Kurokawa with her bat and Danny with his gun aimed at her.I didn't know what the hell was going on so I parked the viper and reached ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ((We need a werewolf to post...))

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Laura I thought I'd have a stroke. I didn't think Lynne would have remembered. If my blood had still been pumping, I would have blushed, but I just gave her ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((I think I'll put my character back in. I think this could go somewhere. So, no, TN, you're not...))

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Laura I straightened my dress and sat down next to Lynne. This was a wonderful birthday. A bar full of nonchalant vampires and grumpy wolves. That one interesting vampire was ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Tanya I spent most of the night with Tony, cooling off. He was really worried. Maria stayed with me for the rest of the night. Nobody needed me flying off ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    ((Sorry I've been gone so long...)) Tanya I had never been more pissed in my life. The whole race was called off because of that idiotic Ronny kid. All that ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara "They probably no me from my past.... pranks ." I smiled as I remembered how I'd tricked all the werewolves. "And Terrence has probably already passed along today's brawl. ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Roxy "Mr. C?" I asked, before I entered the band room. "Mr. Watford asked me to help him look as an engine with a messed up camshaft. Obviously a bunch ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Tanya I approached Jamey's car. He was sitting with Kurokawa, but that didn't bother me. Maria and Tony flanked me like body guards. The rest of the Dark race team ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Tanya My eye twitched as Curry walked away. The fake smile I held inplace fell to a glare and I turned on my toe and stalked toward the car. I ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Tanya I should've known she'd pull the drift card. That was her strongsuit, but it was my weakest area. A smirk tugged the corner of my mouth up. "Challenging. You ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    ((Switching to first person...)) Tanya "What do you mean they forfeited?" I asked, enraged. Only three hours before the race and the Darks biggest race rivals dropped out? "Team Slither ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Roxy I sighed. "Two fights on the first day of school." I shook my head. "Let's be glad only one teacher actually saw one. Otherwise, it's uniforms next year." I ...

    Sep 10, 2007


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson