User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Will we start off at the start of the school year? And we have no freshies, but I'm not complaining.

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    I'm going to go ahead and make a guy. Name: Apollo deGui Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: athletic-build; longish blonde hair; blue eyes. Grade: 12 Hobbies/Likes/Dislikes: hobbies-plays football, like

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Alright, here goes. Name: Eris deGui (last name's french; pronounced 'deh-gee') Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: hip-length, golden-blonde hair; greenish-blue eyes; about 5'7; good figure; usually w

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    ((I've been gone way too long. Computer trouble...)) Roxy I came home after another boring day. I was slightly surprised, when I opened the front door, to see my mom ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    ((Hey, Kyte, you might want to just skip to where we are. We might be able to communicate and interact with your character that way...))

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Roxy I met Senna in the parking lot before school. She was leaning on a parked car as I pulled in to park next to it. I was beat, and ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Roxy saw everything and hurried out after Max and Amber. Amber was all tears in her truck, and Roxy went to comfort her, but thought better of it. Max could ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    ((Hey, guys, sorry I've been absent. I got g-r-o-u-n-d-e-d... -.- )) I felt bad about not tellling Amber Wes was there, but I just couldn't make myself do it. I ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    ((Maybe Maverhov can plan an attack on the Guild?))

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Sharra We walked for a little ways, when a small glimmer of moonlight on one of the walls caught my eye. The small ray revealed a shelf just above us. ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Roxy I looked around my room, giving up on the internet. Nothing caught my interest, really. My notebook I used for writing novels and ideas for my various hobbies lay ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Roxy While I waited for Kevin's response. I logged into the chat. Several of my online buds were chatting, but, as usual, there were a few new people in the ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Sharra "My name is-" I stopped myself. I didn't know if I could trust these people. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your names." The others looked at me suspiciously and ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((I'm stuck. TN, can you post something?))

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    I was at a loss for something to do. Pippy would be on that date right now, and everyone else-well, I had no clue about them. I flipped open my ...

    Sep 21, 2007


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne