User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    What was that saying people always used at these moments? Oh, yeah: Talking about it helps. Of course, Envie hated dumping her problems on others, but judging by the looks ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Envie tried her best to reign in the tears. God, having Andrew see her like this was really chafing her pride, but she needed this. She needed to cry and ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    "I'm not much of a fan for Valentine's Day. I may get out of my habit of watching horror movies and come to the dance. It's just that..." She wasn't ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Envie just shrugged as Andrew caught her breath. Jeez, that little flashback had ruined her entire mood. She was surprised she'd been able to bury the memory so well. It ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Envie sighed at the question. "It's one of two things. If I get asked to the dance, I'll go, if not I'll do like I do every year and go ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    yeah, sure go ahead, lizzifer.

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    **Alrighty, then!** Envie rolled over, picking up her cell phone and silencing the alarm. With a beep, the calendar popped up, reminding her that it was Valentine's Day. Great, her ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Grabbing ahold of DJ and the bald girl, Envie forced herself to focus hard. "Arie, you'll need to follow me. Alright?" She said wuickly. Arista nodded and Envie teleported. She ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    This was an old storybook I was in, created by TNCowgirl. Basically it's about a turf war going on between two main gangs and their allies. There are going to ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    **No, that's a great idea! It'll help with the evac.** Envie stared at Phelix for a moment. Man this day was weird, but there were more important things to worry ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    When Phelix looked at her, confused, she shook her head. "Figure it out, and do what you can. Come on Arie." Envie grabbed the girl and hugged her. Focusing on ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    **I'll see what I can do with Phelix...** As Envie looked around, she dashed back into the foyer, dragging Arie with her. As she turned the corner to head to ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Eris just nodded. "Whatever you says Lins." But then it clicked. "Your party's this Friday?" "I told you that Saturday!" Linsey sighed. "Hello! Didn't we go over my serious case ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    "We don't want you to give yourself away, Star. I'll try and get us all out and maybe to my room We can hide there and pretend to have skipped ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    After the fifth kid was thrown in, the door slammed again. The newest guy was bleeding from his wrists and the one before him was blending in with the interior ...

    Nov 30, 2009


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer