-
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
**I'm betting it's Alida. I'm a little confused on the "Not from Curse' part, but I'm wanting to say it's the sudden change in eye color/attitude.**
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Life of Crime 2
Yeah, go ahead and post your character and hop in, Firestalker.
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
"Alright, I'll call him! But later." Envie sighed. "Do I have to go with you to your room to make sure you do it?" Andrew threatened. "No! I think I ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
"Well, we can't just sit around and do nothing." Andy finally said. "I can hack into his files, find out the security on the place, and keep tabs on him." ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Life of Crime 2
**Before we start, I'm starting a DT.**
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
As the alarm went off, all of Androids systems came online. Groggily, she reached around and pulled the cable from it's port in her pack. She was starting to hate ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Blood Red Sky
First Avians, now cops. What next? Jess thought, rolling her eyes as the cop in front of her ask her to describe the Avians again. "How many times do I ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood
Ehnvie walked into the room where the two males were crouched over the lesser bloodstain. "Whatcha got there?" She asked. Dhund glanced around as Khaos's eyes locked on her. He ...
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Life of Crime 2
**I'm going to make another character. Everyone else is welcome to make a second, also.** Name: Will Johnson Nickname: Pretty Boy Age: 24 Gender: Male Gang: Darks Personality: Pretty Boy ...
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown
Name: Android Character based off of: Cyborg (basically a female version) Detail on powers: Android (AKA Andy) has amzing strength, her arm can transform into a mini plasma-cannon, and wheels ...
Dec 9, 2009 -
Re: Blood Red Sky
Jess stared at the scene before her. Never had she seen Avians up close before, though they were smaller than she'd imagined, and Faye was acting like a total lunatic. ...
Dec 8, 2009 -
Re: Blood Red Sky
Name: Jessica Myers Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Shoulder-length curly blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, 5'7", athletic build Personality: Fairly outspoken, loves to have fun, and is very creative. S
Dec 7, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
I think it did, too.
Dec 6, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
A smile crept onto Envie's face after Melissa left. Now there was a girl Envie could like, cold and straight to the point. Nothing sappy. However, Envie now realized that ...
Dec 5, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
Envie stared at Andrew. "Once, the day after he moved. I tried calling a couple times afterward, but he wouldn't answer. It rang and I got his voicemail, but he ...
Dec 3, 2009
